Don’t let anyone tell you different.
- When people my age tell me that they are on their second marriage.
- When people my age get engaged not even a year after their first divorce.
- Watching people relationship hop.
- Seeing people my age running around clubs falling over wasted. All over some person they just met. And we all know they have a child at home.
- Seeing couples fight because one wants a fancy expensive car, but the other wants a house.
- When one person in a relationship brags about how they are using the other for money or as a trophy… And the other person actually believes that it’s love.
My goodness… What age are we again? I’m not judging. I’m just saying that I notice way too much falseness. And I’m no fool for bullshit.
Nope. I’m definitely not in a rush.