I feel like such a high percentage of people have no patience at all. Or they’re living as though they are of elderly age. Always in a rush, like they’re going to fucking die tomorrow. Especially with relationships.
Maybe it’s just me. Or maybe I just have a really dedicated heart. But, I can’t quite understand people who tell you that they like you based on your looks. And instead of taking their time getting to know you, they get impatient and just go to someone else. And then these people get into relationships really fast, and then before you know it, they’re married to someone they talked to for 1-3 years. And then, they’re on their second divorce.
I find that quite disgusting to be honest. Some people ask me why I’m single. And I’d like to ask them why they’re in a relationship. I feel like people have the relationship concept quite backasswards. We’re all so young. No need to be in a rush.
- halfshadowhunterhalfdemon likes this
- paminalifetime reblogged this from effyocouch and added:
- paminalifetime said: i agree. i am happily single =)
- ionojenny likes this
- tarucub reblogged this from effyocouch and added:
- printsvints reblogged this from effyocouch and added:
- cardigansandpaper likes this
- shaygee said: Fucking THANK YOU.
- shaygee likes this
- effyocouch posted this